From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 4.4.1
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 18:25:53 GMT

From: "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com>
To: "Karen Vuong" <karen.vuong@citrix.com>, "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>,
Cc: "Pierre-Luc Dion" <pdion891@apache.org>, "Daan Hoogland" <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>
Subject: 4.4.1
Date: Tue, Oct 21, 2014 11:12

From: Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com>
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>; Sally Khudairi
Cc: Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion891@apache.org>; Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>

Sent: Tuesday, 21 October 2014, 10:54
Subject: RE: 4.4.1

From: Sally Khudairi [mailto:sallykhudairi@yahoo.com]

Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:15 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org; Jenkins Cloudstack.org; Sally Khudairi
Cc: Pierre-Luc Dion; Daan Hoogland

From: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
To: Jenkins Cloudstack.org <hugo@apache.org>

Cc: Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion891@apache.org>; "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>;

Sent: Tuesday, 21 October 2014, 5:05

From: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
To: Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>

Cc: Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion891@apache.org>; Jenkins Cloudstack.org <hugo@apache.org>;
"marketing@cloudstack.apache.org"
<marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>

Sent: Tuesday, 21 October 2014, 5:02

Thank you, Daan.

I also recall that Pierre-Luc mentioned that

> -Virtual Private Cloud tiers can now span guest networks and availability zones

should be

"-Virtual Private Cloud tiers can now span guest networks across availability zones"

and that the URL for the release notes should be http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.4.1/

I'll incorporate the changes into the final draft. I'm hoping that we can announce tomorrow
morning at 6AM ET.

If you can please let me know when the dev@ list has been notified, that would be great!

Many kind thanks,

Sally