From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: PRIORITY RE: FINAL CALL: Apache CloudStack v4.4.1 announcement [was Re: 4.4.1]
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:36:58 GMT
Thanks, Daan.

I appreciate this, as I would have never found that link.

Just published the blog post at http://s.apache.org/OaO

I've also tweeted as well https://twitter.com/CloudStack/status/525294089613606912 --I know
we have slightly different allowances/permissions there, and will be working within those
parameters.

I will ensure that we ramp up more efficiently next time should I be driving the effort.

Warm regards,
Sally

________________________________
 From: Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>; Sally Khudairi
<sk@apache.org>
Cc: Apache CloudStack Press Team <press@cloudstack.apache.org>; ASF Marketing &
Publicity <press@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, 23 October 2014, 10:12
Subject: Re: PRIORITY RE: FINAL CALL: Apache CloudStack v4.4.1 announcement [was Re: 4.4.1]

Sally, as said privately; happy to share the blame on this. There is a
procedure on the wiki at the bottom of
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Release+Procedure:

Announcing the Release

After waiting 24 hours for the ASF mirrors to catch up, the release is
ready to be announced. Send separate announcement emails to
announce@apache.org, announce@cloudstack.apache.org,
dev@cloudstack.apache.org, marketing@cloudstack.apache.org and
users@cloudstack.apache.org.  This is best done using your apache.org
address, so that the announcement gets moderated through to the lists.

The contents of the message should have been discussed on
marketing@cloudstack.apache.org first.

--
Daan