From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 4.4.1
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:43:27 GMT
Thanks, Sebastien.

That's a great point. I'd love to use that instead of the long Linux Foundation URL.

Promote our brand where-ever possible :-)

Any objections?

-Sally

----- Original Message -----
From: sebgoa <runseb@gmail.com>
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org; Sally Khudairi <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com>
Cc: Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>; Jenkins Cloudstack.org <hugo@apache.org>;
Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion891@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 21 October 2014, 10:29
Subject: Re: 4.4.1

fwiw, http://cloudstackcollab.org resolves to the linuxfoundation url

On Oct 21, 2014, at 4:24 PM, Sally Khudairi <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So, as I was saying in our previous episode ... we have three options on how to bring
visibility to the CloudStack Collaboration Conference:

> 1) The Original
>
> Get Involved!
> Apache CloudStack welcomes contribution and community participation through mailing lists
as well as attending face-to-face MeetUps, developer trainings, and user events. Catch CloudStack
in action at the CloudStack Collaboration Conference, the official user/developer conference
of the Apache CloudStack community, 19-21 November 2014 in Budapest, Hungary @CCCEU14 http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe

of the Apache CloudStack community, 19-21 November 2014 in Budapest, Hungary https://twitter.com/CloudStackConf
and http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe

of the Apache CloudStack community, 19-21 November 2014 in Budapest, Hungary http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe
and @CloudStackConf on Twitter.

> I'm happy however we do it. Seeing that there were no issues/objections to the original
way, perhaps we leave it as is for now and not bash the hornet's nest with a stick. We've
had enough drama with this press release <g>

Cloudstack.org <hugo@apache.org>; Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion891@apache.org>

Cloudstack.org <hugo@apache.org>; Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>; Pierre-Luc Dion
<pdion891@apache.org>