From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 4.4.1
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:24:43 GMT
So, as I was saying in our previous episode ... we have three options on how to bring visibility
to the CloudStack Collaboration Conference:

1) The Original

Get Involved!
Apache CloudStack welcomes contribution and community participation through mailing lists
as well as attending face-to-face MeetUps, developer trainings, and user events. Catch CloudStack
in action at the CloudStack Collaboration Conference, the official user/developer conference
of the Apache CloudStack community, 19-21 November 2014 in Budapest, Hungary @CCCEU14 http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe

2) The Dinosaur, pointing to the Twitter feed of the general event via long URL

Get Involved!
Apache CloudStack welcomes contribution and community participation through mailing lists
as well as attending face-to-face MeetUps, developer trainings, and user events. Catch CloudStack
in action at the CloudStack Collaboration Conference, the official user/developer conference
of the Apache CloudStack community, 19-21 November 2014 in Budapest, Hungary https://twitter.com/CloudStackConf
and http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe

3) The Dinosaur, pointing to the Twitter feed of the general event via handle

Get Involved!
Apache CloudStack welcomes contribution and community participation through mailing lists
as well as attending face-to-face MeetUps, developer trainings, and user events. Catch CloudStack
in action at the CloudStack Collaboration Conference, the official user/developer conference
of the Apache CloudStack community, 19-21 November 2014 in Budapest, Hungary http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe
and @CloudStackConf on Twitter.

I'm happy however we do it. Seeing that there were no issues/objections to the original way,
perhaps we leave it as is for now and not bash the hornet's nest with a stick. We've had enough
drama with this press release <g>

Thanks,
Sally