From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Tweets for ApacheCon EU
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 17:30:10 GMT
Hi Joe,

I meant to get back to you sooner on this. I've scheduled tweets for @CloudStackConf but I'll
take some time today to help create a list of tweets about CCCEU for @CloudStack.

Thanks,

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 2:42 PM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Tweets for ApacheCon EU

Hi all,

Please find attached a list of suggested tweets for ApacheCon EU. I'd love it if we could
cue some of these up w/the @CloudStack account, even if they're not ACS-related directly.
Any objections to that?

Also, it'd be great if folks on the marketing list could tweet some of these (or share on
Google+, Facebook...) leading up to ApacheCon. I'm trying to work 3-5 per day into my social
media habits, but even one a day or a few a week would help a bit to drive awareness of ApacheCon.

Wondering if Karen or anybody has come up with a similar list for CCC EU?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier