From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [CALL FOR SPEAKERS] CloudStack Silicon Valley User Group
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 17:15:53 GMT
I can do networking

From: Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com<mailto:karen.vuong@citrix.com>>
Date: Friday, September 5, 2014 at 10:07 AM
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Subject: [CALL FOR SPEAKERS] CloudStack Silicon Valley User Group

Hi all,

John Kinsella and I are kicking off the Beginner’s Guide to Apache CloudStack Series and
plan to hold 4 meetups over the next 3 months. We’ve had around 170 new members join the
CloudStack Silicon Valley User Group this year (there are a total of 465 members in the group
as of now). I created a poll within the CloudStack Silicon Valley User Group and there’s
quite a few members that have shown interest in the beginner’s series: http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-Silicon-Valley-User-Group/polls/

We’d like to get a variety of speakers scheduled in for the next 4 meetups. Will anyone
be in the San Francisco/ Santa Clara, CA US area during any of the months below and would
like to speak on one of the topics?

Beginner’s Guide to Apache CloudStack Series:

Part 1 – Intro to CloudStack (September 16th).
Part 2 – CloudStack Use Cases (September).
Part 3 – CloudStack Networking (October).
Part 4 – Monitoring CloudStack (November).

If you’re interested in speaking at one of the meetups or have any questions, please feel
free to reach out to me. Thanks!

Cheers,

Karen