From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject [CCCEU14] hackathons
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:26:17 GMT
H devs,

In the schedule for ccceu there is no hackathon day. The reason is that
hackathons have been decreasing in popularity and success. What we do have
is;

1. a room for getting together and working on things
2. a planning page for hackathons, which we might hence forth give another
name at [1].

At the page, there are 7 subjects there but only one of them has more then
one attendee. Please use dev@cloudstack and this page to plan your
hackathon/Birds of a feather/workshop/discussion and design sessions. Hope
to see you all in Budapest and work with you all.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Collaboration+Conference+EU

--
Daan