From Steve Roles <steve.ro...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [promote] CloudStack European User Group
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:49:14 GMT
Thanks Seb - I'll do that.

Regards,

Steve Roles

D: +44 20 3642 6102 | S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +44 7770 745 036

steve.roles@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: sebgoa [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 September 2014 16:11
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [promote] CloudStack European User Group

Great event, that I highly recommend to anyone.

@Steve, you might want to send an invite to the users@ list...

On Sep 23, 2014, at 4:19 PM, Steve Roles <steve.roles@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Hi there everyone,
>
> We’re going to be holding the next CloudStack European User Group here in London on
Thursday, October 23rd. As always, there will be some great speakers, the chance to meet with
other CloudStack users and an informal chat over a beer afterwards! Please promote, tweet,
talk about our event and if you’re in London come along.

> Eventbrite:
> https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-tickets-
> 13280834333
>
> ShapeBlue:
> http://shapeblue.com/events/cloudstack-european-user-group-2/
>
> Regards,
>
> Steve Roles
> VP Service Delivery
>
> <image003.png>
>
> D: +44 20 3642 6102 | S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +44 7770 745 036
>
> steve.roles@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@ShapeBlue

> Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related
> services
>
> IaaS Cloud Design & Build
> CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework CloudStack Consulting
> CloudStack Infrastructure Support CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.