From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Citrix Blog on Apache CloudStack
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:22:19 GMT
Nice work mark

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 18 Sep 2014, at 17:21, "Mark Hinkle" <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com<mailto:Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com>>
wrote:

Sorry for the slow response to all the media attention last week I blogged about Citrix commitment
to Apache CloudStack and our position I also talked a bit about the ASF and how that works
for Apache CloudStack. I created a Click-to-Tweet below for those who want to share it. I
hope the clarification helps.

The url is here:

http://blogs.citrix.com/2014/09/17/the-report-of-cloudstacks-death-was-a-great-exaggeration/

All the Facebook/Google/Twitter linkages are on the blog as well for those who want to up
vote.

Regards, Mark

http://ctt.ec/0i9rs

Citrix Blog - The Report of CloudStack's Death was a Great Exaggeration - http://ctt.ec/0i9rs+