From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [CALL FOR SPEAKERS] CloudStack Silicon Valley User Group
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2014 07:14:51 GMT
Hi Karen

Geoff will be in Silicon Valley from  22-26 September.  I see that doesn't fit your schedule
at the moment, but if you're flexible on dates, I'm sure he's love to come and talk

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055

From: Karen Vuong [mailto:karen.vuong@citrix.com]
Sent: 05 September 2014 18:08
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [CALL FOR SPEAKERS] CloudStack Silicon Valley User Group

Hi all,

John Kinsella and I are kicking off the Beginner's Guide to Apache CloudStack Series and plan
to hold 4 meetups over the next 3 months. We've had around 170 new members join the CloudStack
Silicon Valley User Group this year (there are a total of 465 members in the group as of now).
I created a poll within the CloudStack Silicon Valley User Group and there's quite a few members
that have shown interest in the beginner's series: http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-Silicon-Valley-User-Group/polls/

We'd like to get a variety of speakers scheduled in for the next 4 meetups. Will anyone be
in the San Francisco/ Santa Clara, CA US area during any of the months below and would like
to speak on one of the topics?

Beginner's Guide to Apache CloudStack Series:

Part 1 - Intro to CloudStack (September 16th).
Part 2 - CloudStack Use Cases (September).
Part 3 - CloudStack Networking (October).
Part 4 - Monitoring CloudStack (November).

If you're interested in speaking at one of the meetups or have any questions, please feel
free to reach out to me. Thanks!

Cheers,

Karen

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.