From "Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral" <kristoffer.sheat...@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject re: [CALL FOR SPEAKERS] CloudStack Silicon Valley User Group
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 00:08:36 GMT
Hi Karen,

 Sounds like a great series.  You should record them and make them available to the community
as videos if possible.

  Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
CloudCentral

 Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email: kris@cloudcentral.com.au
LinkedIn:   | Skype: kristoffer.sheather | Twitter: http://twitter.com/kristofferjon

 From: "Karen Vuong" <karen.vuong@citrix.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2014 3:08 AM
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [CALL FOR SPEAKERS] CloudStack Silicon Valley User Group

Hi all,

John Kinsella and I are kicking off the Beginner's Guide to Apache CloudStack Series and plan
to hold 4 meetups over the next 3 months. We've had around 170 new members join the CloudStack
Silicon Valley User Group this year (there are a total of 465 members in the group as of now).
I created a poll within the CloudStack Silicon Valley User Group and there's quite a few members
that have shown interest in the beginner's series: http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-Silicon-Valley-User-Group/polls/

We'd like to get a variety of speakers scheduled in for the next 4 meetups. Will anyone be
in the San Francisco/ Santa Clara, CA US area during any of the months below and would like
to speak on one of the topics?

Beginner's Guide to Apache CloudStack Series:

Part 1 - Intro to CloudStack (September 16th).

Part 2 - CloudStack Use Cases (September).

Part 3 - CloudStack Networking (October).

Part 4 - Monitoring CloudStack (November).

If you're interested in speaking at one of the meetups or have any questions, please feel
free to reach out to me. Thanks!

Cheers,

Karen