From "DATACOM - Marcelo.Veriato" <marcelo.veri...@datacom.ind.br>
Subject Re: CentOS cloud images website
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 04:32:30 GMT
Hi Nux, we are testing Xen image from centos 6. We can't migrate the
instance to another host because xen-tools is not installed.

After install xen-tools, live migration just works with tuned disabled.

Regards
Marcelo

On 09/04/2014 07:32 AM, Nux! wrote:
> Hi Ilya,
>
> Alas I also lack the hardware to do nested virt, I'm currently building the templates
manually via virt-install+ks on my dedicated server; Ian builds his debian templates separately
and uploads them.