From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CentOS cloud images website
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 22:25:34 GMT
Nux,

Is your build automated? If you happen to have a host with internet
connectivity that has nested virtualization enabled (basically a VM that
can run as KVM hypervisor), we can stand up jenkins with os build
automation framework i wrote.

This can build all RHEL based VMs (centos, scientific linux, oracle
linux, fedora, etc..). The same framework supports VMware, XEN and KVM
virtual appliance formats. We can also create a nightly build of
cloudstack virtual appliances against stable and master branches.

I can help co-host the images on US using my personal web hosting account.

I have the solution, but I lack the hardware.

Regards
ilya

On 9/2/14, 11:56 AM, Nux! wrote:
> Hi Joe,
>
> We're working on it, but things progress slowly; I'm sure we'll get there, though.
>
> Now EPEL7 just provided a higher version cloud-init that overwrites the one in CentOS-Extras
that we finally got to work with ACS. /facepalm :-)