From Kristoffer Sheather <kristoffer.sheat...@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject Re: Citrix Blog on Apache CloudStack
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 01:34:14 GMT
Nice post but I would like to hear Shannon Williams and Sheng Liangs point of view.

> On 19 Sep 2014, at 3:31 am, Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vittal@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> I have to agree. Got tons of "likes" on my LinkedIn share
>
> --
> Chiradeep
>
> On Sep 18, 2014, at 9:58 AM, Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> That's fantastic --thank you for writing this, Mark!
>>
>> -Sally

Citrix commitment to Apache CloudStack and our position I also talked a bit about the ASF
and how that works for Apache CloudStack. I created a Click-to-Tweet below for those who want
to share it. I hope the clarification helps.

by @mrhinkle #opensource #cloudcomputing