From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Citrix Blog on Apache CloudStack
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:31:30 GMT
I have to agree. Got tons of "likes" on my LinkedIn share

--
Chiradeep

On Sep 18, 2014, at 9:58 AM, Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org<mailto:sk@apache.org>>
wrote:

That's fantastic --thank you for writing this, Mark!

-Sally

________________________________
From: Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com<mailto:Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com>>
To: "<marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>>"
<marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Sent: Thursday, 18 September 2014, 12:20
Subject: Citrix Blog on Apache CloudStack

Sorry for the slow response to all the media attention last week I blogged about Citrix commitment
to Apache CloudStack and our position I also talked a bit about the ASF and how that works
for Apache CloudStack. I created a Click-to-Tweet below for those who want to share it. I
hope the clarification helps.

The url is here:

http://blogs.citrix.com/2014/09/17/the-report-of-cloudstacks-death-was-a-great-exaggeration/

All the Facebook/Google/Twitter linkages are on the blog as well for those who want to up
vote.

Regards, Mark

http://ctt.ec/0i9rs

Citrix Blog - The Report of CloudStack’s Death was a Great Exaggeration - http://ctt.ec/0i9rs+