From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Tweets for ApacheCon EU
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 21:42:00 GMT
Hi all,

Please find attached a list of suggested tweets for ApacheCon EU. I'd
love it if we could cue some of these up w/the @CloudStack account, even
if they're not ACS-related directly. Any objections to that?

Also, it'd be great if folks on the marketing list could tweet some of
these (or share on Google+, Facebook...) leading up to ApacheCon. I'm
trying to work 3-5 per day into my social media habits, but even one a
day or a few a week would help a bit to drive awareness of ApacheCon.

Wondering if Karen or anybody has come up with a similar list for CCC
EU?

Best,

jzb
--