From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [promote] good article
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:44:58 GMT
Thanks so much, Giles.

It's great to see Simon promoting The Apache Way, with fantastic quotes from you and Rohit
as well!

Cheers,
Sally

= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656
skype sallykhudairi

________________________________
 From: Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, 15 September 2014, 6:32
Subject: [promote] good article

Guys

After all of the negative press that ACS received last week, at last we’ve got a well written,
reasoned article on the subject

http://www.infoworld.com/d/open-source-software/no-citrix-did-not-kill-cloudstack-250319

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com| www.shapeblue.com| Twitter:@shapeBlue

IaaS Cloud Design & Build
CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework
CloudStack Consulting
CloudStack Infrastructure Support
CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.