From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: CentOS cloud images website
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 10:32:51 GMT
Hi Ilya,

Alas I also lack the hardware to do nested virt, I'm currently building the templates manually
via virt-install+ks on my dedicated server; Ian builds his debian templates separately and
uploads them.
I'm planning to do some upgrades in the near future, so maybe then we can automate it like
you say...

You can cohost the templates though, if you so wish, they're publicly available at rsync://dlro.openvm.eu/dl.openvm.eu/
(I could set up dlusa.openvm.eu and point it to you)

Nux!
www.nux.ro