Hi Giles,

It will help us to have a copy as well.

Thanks
Madan

On Aug 29, 2014 8:57 PM, "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:

As of a couple days ago we have had 60 responses to the ACS adoption survey

I’ve pulled a copy of the results and removed personal details and company names when folks had said that they didn’t want their use to be public

If anybody wants a copy of the results to perform some analysis (Amy, I know you had expressed an interest) – please shout and I will email over to you.

I haven’t put the file up for download (this is a public list)

Next week I will be cross referencing the replies against the 200+ known users we have published at http://cloudstack.apache.org/users.html

Kind Regards

Giles

Giles Sirett

CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue

IaaS Cloud Design & Build
CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework
CloudStack Consulting
CloudStack Infrastructure Support
CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.