H Sally,

rcovering from http://kmdironmancopenhagen.com ;) fyi: https://plus.google.com/+DaanHoogland/posts/PvrxLdVUSPP

I will first go through the backlog of personal, ACS and Schuberg Philis mail and then start working on the release. I think it will be september.

regards,
Daan

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 6:16 PM, Sally Khudairi <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey Leo! Thanks so much for your note. What a fun surprise to hear from you <g>

No worries --we have no rush, and I'm happy to wait until we're ready to go live.

Best to ensure we're buttoned up. And for holidays to be over. Daan's being a triathlete is amazing!

I'll remain on standby. Feel free to ping me if you need anything.

Warmly,
Sally

= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656