From Madan Ganesh Velayudham <madangan...@actonmagic.com>
Subject cloudstack with actoncloud
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 11:50:52 GMT
Hello CloudStack Partners,

Madan here, Founder & CEO of ActOnMagic, thought it would be great to introduce ourselves
and share our support to Apache CloudStack.

This was the picture which we used during our beta launch in May-2014 at CloudStack MeetUp
event.

We are happy to share that we released our product ActOnCloud for Apache Cloudstack and Citrix
CloudPlatform last month.

ActOnCloud
Helps DevOps, CMOs and CIOs to get complete visibility and control over their cloud infrastructure
and business.
Addresses customer churn, resource leakages, ROI concerns for Cloud Service Providers
Acts as a BI tool for Apache CloudStack/Citrix CloudPlatform to slice and dice data from the
platform
We’ve captured 3 mins 30 seconds video to share the benefits :  Insights for your Cloud
Business with ActOnCloud

ActOnCloud is Citrix Ready Verified as well.

We would like to extend the invitation to our cloudstack community members to use our product.

You can sign-up here -  www.actoncloud.com

We would love to hear your feedback, thoughts and queries.

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Madan

--
Madan Ganesh Velayudham
Founder & CEO

ActOnMagic Technologies Pvt Ltd
Bangalore, Karnataka,
India
+91 96633 67468

Important Disclaimer
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any  unauthorised  review, use, disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the original intended recipient of
the message, please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.

www.actonmagic.com