From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Adding CloudStack Support
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 09:45:12 GMT
Hi Brian,

The friendly guys over here at ShapeBlue probably have the most experience of different customers
and their requirements and are always happy to help the CloudStack eco system so we will be
happy to help where we can.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>
| M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com>

From: Brian Johnson [mailto:brian@divvycloud.com]
Sent: 18 August 2014 18:21
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Adding CloudStack Support

Hi!

We (DivvyCloud) are thinking about adding CloudStack support for our tool. Is their anyone
in this community that would be willing to work with us to make sure we get the implementation
correct. Not so much for testing to make sure the tech works, but more along the lines of
making sure we implement the features in a way that makes sense to CloudStack users.

Let me know!

Brian

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.