From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding CloudStack Support
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 08:29:36 GMT
Hi Brian,

Didn't you work with Exoscale a bit ?

If I am right your tech is based on libcloud for integration with cloudstack and ec2. I work
on libcloud with Tomaz (who I think works for you :) ).

So indeed the tech part is well covered.

I can put you in touch with folks from iKoula (Paris), Greenqloud (iceland), PCExtreme/Leaseweb
(Netherlands), Datapipe and Interoute and also some folks in Brazil (Globo).

-Sebastien

On Aug 18, 2014, at 1:21 PM, Brian Johnson <brian@divvycloud.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> We (DivvyCloud) are thinking about adding CloudStack support for our tool. Is their anyone
in this community that would be willing to work with us to make sure we get the implementation
correct. Not so much for testing to make sure the tech works, but more along the lines of
making sure we implement the features in a way that makes sense to CloudStack users.