From <david.j.cai...@bt.com>
Subject RE: cloudstack survey results
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 15:33:35 GMT
Yes please to a copy of the results.

Regards

David Cairns | BT Compute | BT Global Services | Tel: +44 (0) 207 7777 818 |
BT MeetMe : 0800 012 1176 or 0870 850 6521 or +44 (0) 20 3463 9713 passcode
77258591# | E: david.j.cairns@bt.com <mailto:david.j.cairns@bt.com>  |
www.bt.com/globalservices <http://www.bt.com/globalservices>

This e-mail contains information from British Telecommunications plc, which
may be privileged or confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or
entity named above. If you're not the intended recipient, note that
disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited.
If you've received this e-mail in error, please let me know immediately on
the e-mail address above. Thank you. We monitor our e-mail system, and may
record your e-mails.

British Telecommunications plc. Registered office: 81 Newgate Street,
London, EC1A 7AJ, Registered in England no 1800000

From: Giles Sirett [mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com]
Sent: 29 August 2014 16:27
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: cloudstack survey results

As of a couple days ago we have had 60 responses to the ACS adoption survey

I've pulled a copy of the results and removed personal details and company
names when folks had said that they didn't want their use to be public

If anybody wants a copy of the results to perform some analysis (Amy, I know
you had expressed an interest) - please shout and I will email over to you.

I haven't put the file up for download (this is a public list)

Next week I will be cross referencing the replies against the 200+ known
users we have published at http://cloudstack.apache.org/users.html

Kind Regards

Giles

Giles Sirett

CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com <mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>  |
www.shapeblue.com <http://www.shapeblue.com/>  | Twitter:@shapeBlue
<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

IaaS Cloud Design  <http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build/> &
Build
CSForge  <http://shapeblue.com/csforge/> - rapid IaaS deployment framework
CloudStack Consulting <http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/>
CloudStack Infrastructure Support
<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>
CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses
<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender
if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a
company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a
company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue
Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil
and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a
company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under
license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.