From Brian Johnson <br...@divvycloud.com>
Subject Re: Adding CloudStack Support
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 15:34:08 GMT
Sebastien,

Yes we started doing a little work with Exoscale, though we didn't get much
feedback from them sadly. We are confident from a tech perspective that we
will work with CloudStack. We are more curious from a business perspective,
what the CloudStack community would like to see in our product. We are
starting to go down the path of providing docker deployment and/or
simplified provisioning to CloudStack.

I would love to speak with any of the groups you listed above, if you feel
that could give us feedback about how our tool could work with the
CloudStack ecosystem. Is there one or two of those companies that you feel
would be good to speak with?

Brian

ᐧ