From Aaron Delp <aaron.d...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] Announcing CloudStack v4.4 [was Re: press release for 4.4]
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 15:44:04 GMT
Not sure if this ever went out but we went live late yesterday with a
SolidFire and CloudStack blog for version 4.4

http://www.solidfire.com/blog/increasing-storage-performance-provisioning-flexibility-in-apache-cloudstack/

*Aaron Delp*
*Cloud Solutions Architect, SolidFire Inc.*
e: aaron.delp@solidfire.com
c: 919-561-7904
t: @aarondelp
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsolidfire.com%2Fsolution%2Foverview%2F%3Fvideo%3Dplay&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzcS5tpDyPnK-nCiLwyQHAE-6jPAfQ>
*™*
<http://www.solidfire.com/vmworld?utm_source=sales&utm_medium=email&utm_content=emailsignature&utm_campaign=vmworld>
This e-mail transmission and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages attached to it, may be privileged and confidential and is intended
only for the use of the intended recipient of this message. If you are not
the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure,
retention, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of any of the
information contained in, or attached to this e-mail transmission is
*strictly  prohibited*. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify me by return email or by telephone at the above
number and delete the message and its attachments.