From Geralyn Miller <geralyn.mil...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Fw: ACTION Requested - Forrester Research Private Cloud Software Report - Fact Check Confirmation
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 17:06:53 GMT
Any way we could see the copy of the entire first bullet entitled “Cloud platform”?

From: Chip Childers [mailto:chipchilders@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 6:27 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org; Sally Khudairi
Subject: Re: Fw: ACTION Requested - Forrester Research Private Cloud Software Report - Fact
Check Confirmation

Sally,

The release date for 4.3.0 is March 25, 2014.  That needs to be corrected.  Also, you could
mention that a 4.4.1 release will be coming quite soon.

Otherwise, not much to fact check... so it looks good. ;-)

-chip

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 7:50 AM, Sally Khudairi <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com<mailto:sallykhudairi@yahoo.com>>