From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] Announcing CloudStack v4.4 [was Re: press release for 4.4]
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 11:11:56 GMT
Wow, Daan --amazing, super-impressive! Congratulations on your achievement.

By all means, take your time. I just wanted to make sure I didn't drop the ball.

I'm standing by; whenever you're ready, drop me a note.

-Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse spelling/spacing errors and brevity]

----- Reply message -----
From: "Daan Hoogland" <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>
To: "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com>
Cc: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>, "LSimons@schubergphilis.com"
<LSimons@schubergphilis.com>, "Aaron Delp" <aaron.delp@solidfire.com>, "mrhinkle@gmail.com"
<mrhinkle@gmail.com>, "Robyn Bergeron" <rbergero@redhat.com>, "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>,
"hugo@apache.org" <hugo@apache.org>, "Pierre-Luc Dion" <pdion@cloudops.com>
Subject: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] Announcing CloudStack v4.4 [was Re: press release for 4.4]
Date: Wed, Aug 27, 2014 04:43

H Sally,

rcovering from http://kmdironmancopenhagen.com ;) fyi: https://plus.google.com/+DaanHoogland/posts/PvrxLdVUSPP

I will first go through the backlog of personal, ACS and Schuberg Philis mail and then start
working on the release. I think it will be september.

regards,
Daan

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 6:16 PM, Sally Khudairi <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey Leo! Thanks so much for your note. What a fun surprise to hear from you <g>

No worries --we have no rush, and I'm happy to wait until we're ready to go live.

Best to ensure we're buttoned up. And for holidays to be over. Daan's being a triathlete is
amazing!

I'll remain on standby. Feel free to ping me if you need anything.

Warmly,

Sally

= = = = =

vox +1 617 921 8656