From "Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral" <kristoffer.sheat...@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject Re: Citrix Needs to Enter the Hyper-Converged Market -- Virtualization Review
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 18:36:24 GMT
Hi John,

 CloudCentral have a pre-converged CloudPlatform / CloudStack appliance
available for purchase today.

 Our cloud appliance integrates Quanta compute and storage hardware,
Brocade switching and routing, Palo Alto Networks firewalls plus our own
ZFS storage OS into a standard 42U or 1/2 rack deployment.

 All of that comes along with Apache CloudStack or Citrix CloudPlatform,
24x7x365 support and maintenance, and optional deployment and integration
services.

 We have been operating our appliances to power our Enterprise and
Government cloud offerings for over 2-years so they are battle tested and
production ready.

 See
http://www.cloudcentral.com.au/products/infrastructure-as-a-service/cloud-in
-a-box/ for more details :)

 Any questions please feel free to contact me off list.

  Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
CloudCentral

 Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email:
kris@cloudcentral.com.au
LinkedIn:   | Skype: kristoffer.sheather | Twitter:
http://twitter.com/kristofferjon