From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] Announcing CloudStack v4.4 [was Re: press release for 4.4]
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 21:56:50 GMT
Thanks, Daan. I'm holding and standing by.

Here's hoping you are able to enjoy the weekend!

-Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse spelling/spacing errors and brevity]

----- Reply message -----
From: "Daan Hoogland" <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>
To: "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Aaron Delp" <aaron.delp@solidfire.com>, "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>,
"Mark R. Hinkle" <mrhinkle@gmail.com>, "Robyn Bergeron" <rbergero@redhat.com>,
"Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>, "hugo@apache.org" <hugo@apache.org>,
"Pierre-Luc Dion" <pdion@cloudops.com>
Subject: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] Announcing CloudStack v4.4 [was Re: press release for 4.4]
Date: Fri, Aug 1, 2014 16:36

Sally, please hold on to this. There are problems with this release that might make us advice
against using it.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 7:48 PM, Sally Khudairi <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com> wrote:

That's wonderful, Aaron. Thank you so much!

Warmly,

Sally

From: Aaron Delp <aaron.delp@solidfire.com>

To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org; Sally Khudairi <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com>

Cc: "press@cloudstack.apache.org" <press@cloudstack.apache.org>; Mark R. Hinkle <mrhinkle@gmail.com>;
Robyn Bergeron <rbergero@redhat.com>; Daan Hoogland
<daan.hoogland@gmail.com>; Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>; "hugo@apache.org"
<hugo@apache.org>; Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion@cloudops.com>; ASF Marketing & Publicity
<press@apache.org>

Sent: Friday, 1 August 2014, 13:46

SolidFire is working on a blog post that will accompany this and link back to it. Look for
it shortly after launch as soon as I get it through company edits on my side.

Aaron Delp

Cloud Solutions Architect, SolidFire Inc.
e: aaron.delp@solidfire.com

c: 919-561-7904
t: @aarondelp

Advancing the way the world uses the cloud™

This e-mail transmission and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to
it, may be privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient
of this message. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, retention,
copying, dissemination, distribution or use of any of the information contained in, or attached
to this e-mail transmission is strictly  prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please immediately notify me by return email or by
telephone at the above number and delete the message and its attachments.