From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cloudstack survey results
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2014 22:25:17 GMT
Thanks, Giles --this is fantastic.

When you're ready, I'll be happy to help get the word out.

Warmly,
Sally

________________________________
 From: Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, 29 August 2014, 11:27
Subject: cloudstack survey results

As of a couple days ago we have had 60 responses to the ACS adoption survey

I’ve pulled a copy of the results and removed personal details and company names when folks
had said that they didn’t want their use to be public

If anybody wants a copy of the results to perform some analysis (Amy, I know you had expressed
an interest) – please shout and I will email over to you.
I haven’t put the file up for download (this is a public list)

Next week I will be cross referencing the replies against the 200+ known users we have published
at http://cloudstack.apache.org/users.html

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com| www.shapeblue.com| Twitter:@shapeBlue

IaaS Cloud Design & Build
CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework
CloudStack Consulting
CloudStack Infrastructure Support
CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.