From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Announcement draft for CloudMonkey 5.2.0 release
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:30:31 GMT
On Tue, Aug 26, 2014, at 08:11 AM, Rohit Yadav wrote:
> In this paragraph, I meant to refer the command line tool users can use.
> Advise if we should just call it “CloudMonkey” from now onwards if this
> would be less confusing?

So - in documentation, I think you'd be right to use "cloudmonkey" but
I'd also use <code> or whatever to call out "hey, I'm talking about a
command/utility here." I find it a bit confusing in an announcement.

In other words, I'm going to cowardly refuse to say either way is wrong,
but my style instincts say "CloudMonkey" throughout.

Thanks again for writing it up - if I get a chance + the thread is still
open, I'll try to review + vote today.

Best,

jzb
--