From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] Announcing CloudStack v4.4 [was Re: press release for 4.4]
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 16:16:37 GMT
Hey Leo! Thanks so much for your note. What a fun surprise to hear from you <g>

No worries --we have no rush, and I'm happy to wait until we're ready to go live.

Best to ensure we're buttoned up. And for holidays to be over. Daan's being a triathlete is
amazing!

I'll remain on standby. Feel free to ping me if you need anything.

Warmly,
Sally

= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656