From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cloudstack with actoncloud
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 15:28:37 GMT
Thanks so much, Madan. We appreciate this!

Kind regards,
Sally

= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656
skype sallykhudairi

>________________________________

and share our support to Apache CloudStack.

>This was the picture which we used during our beta launch in May-2014 at CloudStack MeetUp
event.

>We are happy to share that we released our product ActOnCloud for Apache Cloudstack and
Citrix CloudPlatform last month.

>ActOnCloud
>	* Helps DevOps, CMOs and CIOs to get complete visibility and control over their cloud
infrastructure and business.
>	* Addresses customer churn, resource leakages, ROI concerns for Cloud Service Providers
>	* Acts as a BI tool for Apache CloudStack/Citrix CloudPlatform to slice and dice data
from the platform
>We’ve captured 3 mins 30 seconds video to share the benefits :  Insights for your
Cloud Business with ActOnCloud

>ActOnCloud is Citrix Ready Verified as well.
>

>We would like to extend the invitation to our cloudstack community members to use our
product.

>You can sign-up here -  www.actoncloud.com
>

>We would love to hear your feedback, thoughts and queries.
>

>Thank you,
>

>Best Regards,
>Madan
>

>--
>Madan Ganesh Velayudham
>Founder & CEO
>

>ActOnMagic Technologies Pvt Ltd
>Bangalore, Karnataka,
>India
>+91 96633 67468

>Important Disclaimer
>
>This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any   unauthorised   review, use, disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited.   If you are not the original intended recipient
of the message, please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.