Well deserved Mark !

-Sebastien

On 3 Jul 2014, at 21:44, Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> wrote:

Congratulations Mark

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542 | S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447968161581

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@cloudstackguru

ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HS

On 3 Jul 2014, at 19:56, "Ahmad Emneina" <aemneina@gmail.com> wrote:

Congrats Mark!

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 10:50 AM, John Burwell <jburwell@basho.com> wrote:
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Mark Hinkle to join the PMC and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Join me in congratulating Mark!

-The CloudStack PMC

IaaS Cloud Design & Build
CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework
CloudStack Consulting
CloudStack Infrastructure Support
CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.