Thanks for this, Geralyn.

I'll add to the tearsheet as well :-)

Cheers,
Sally

From: Geralyn Miller <geralyn.miller@citrix.com>
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 8 July 2014, 16:00
Subject: RE: Survey & known user list

I have some more names to add to the "known users" list.  Can someone please add these to the users page for me? I don't believe I have the permissions (or the know-how) to update the page.

The one's marked "Citrix Ready Partners" are ISVs that have integrations with the Citrix commercial distro (CloudPlatform), or are a part of a partner program Citrix is running to certify CloudPlatform providers' infrastructure for suitability with our products. The ones marked "Customer" are CloudPlatform customers.

I also put this in a spreadsheet in case that is easier: https://citrix.sharefile.com/d/sd58c054fcba4fccb

ActiveEon        Citrix Ready Partner
Amysta            Citrix Ready Partner
Appcara Inc.        Citrix Ready Partner
AppFirst        Citrix Ready Partner
Autodesk        Customer
Bell Canada        Customer
BigRED group        Customer
BigREDGroup        Customer
British Telecom (BT)    Customer
CA Technologies    Citrix Ready Partner
Caringo            Citrix Ready Partner
CloudCentral        Customer
Cloudian, Inc.        Citrix Ready Partner
Cloudsoft Corporation    Citrix Ready Partner
Colt            Customer
CumuLogic, Inc        Citrix Ready Partner
DBR360            Customer
DU            Customer
Encloud        Customer
Ennit            Citrix Ready Partner
EnterpriseDB        Citrix Ready Partner
Fujitsu FIP Corporation        Customer
GigaSpaces Technologies    Citrix Ready Partner
Globo.com        Customer
Gridstore        Citrix Ready Partner
Haaga Helia        Customer
Hillstone Networks, Inc        Citrix Ready Partner
Host.net        Citrix Ready Partner
Janz IT            Citrix Ready Partner
KIVBF            Customer
Logicworks        Customer
MittelstandsCLOUD    Customer
MK Netzdienste    Citrix Ready Partner
NetStandard        Customer
Opscode  (now Chef)    Citrix Ready Partner
Quality Software (Hostbill)    Citrix Ready Partner
RealCloud (PKN)    Citrix Ready Partner
RightScale, Inc.        Citrix Ready Partner
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)    Customer
SAP            Customer
ScienceLogic, Inc.    Citrix Ready Partner
SCSK            Citrix Ready Partner
SSI            Citrix Ready Partner
StackIQ            Citrix Ready Partner
UShareSoft        Citrix Ready Partner
Verio            Citrix Ready Partner
Vision Solutions, Inc.    Citrix Ready Partner
VMTurbo        Citrix Ready Partner
X-IO Technologies    Citrix Ready Partner
Zajil Telecom        Citrix Ready Partner