From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Survey Tweets from @CloudStack?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 16:21:07 GMT
Yep - I agree

Heres my plan:

Pick a date, say last day July
I'll pull the full dataset from the survey, send over to Sally. Sally, will you be able to
cross ref against the exisiting known user list ?
We can then update that list an publish

For people who have completed the survey, we now have a type (i.e. private/public),  location,
URL and this data (real example)....

Please describe your organization in a few words as you would like it listed on the project
website
ZeroMachine.net is a provider of Cloud IaaS services for small and medium businesses world
wide.
Please describe your use of CloudStack in a few words as you would like it listed on the project
website
ZeroMachine.net has standardized upon Apache CloudStack and the KVM hypervisor to supply infrastructure
for businesses needing to host x86 operating systems in the cloud.

It would be great if we're able to add this to the known user list as it gives that list a
bit of "depth"
The problem is that, as so many of our known, exisiting users have not responded, we only
have this for the few who have

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com