From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Speaking arrangements for Broadband World Forum, Amsterdam, 21-23 October 2014
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 22:34:21 GMT
I can do it, thanks

From: Chris REID <chris@pointgreen.biz<mailto:chris@pointgreen.biz>>
Date: Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 2:01 AM
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Speaking arrangements for Broadband World Forum, Amsterdam, 21-23 October 2014

All,

So far no one has offered to help and I'd like to respond to Georgina this week.

Is anyone up for the US opportunity?

Chris

Chris Reid

Head - Infrastructure and Cloud Business Unit

  *

uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-reid/0/90b/b0a<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-reid/0/90b/b0a>

Mob: +44 7703 50 32 34
chris@pointgreen.biz<http://patrick@pointgreen.biz/>
SKYPE chris.reidyork

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Chris REID <chris@pointgreen.biz<mailto:chris@pointgreen.biz>>
wrote:
All,

Last month I spoke on Cloudstack at the SDN summit and was also part of an expert panel.

Georgina asked me then if Cloudstack would be interested in future participation, and I've
just received this email.

There are two opportunities:

1. Broadband World Forum Amsterdam
2. Software Defined Enterprise Summit in Palo Alto, California

I'm happy to take 1. if no one else from Europe is available.
As for 2. I'll leave it to the forum.

Regards