From Tom Martin <tmar...@codero.com>
Subject New Cloud KC Meet Up Group
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 14:29:23 GMT
A new Kansas City Meet Up group specifically geared towards all things cloud has started.
We are looking to create a great community around cloud.  We will start out by learning how
to build different cloud infrastructures, as well as try to bring in great speakers from the
cloud industry.  If you are in the Kansas City area and would be interested in joining just
go to http://www.meetup.com/Cloud-KC/ and become a member.

We are also actively looking for local sponsors for the the group, so if you or your company
is interested in becoming a sponsor please let me know.

--
Thanks,

Tom Martin
tmartin@codero.com