From Chris REID <ch...@pointgreen.biz>
Subject Re: Speaking arrangements for Broadband World Forum, Amsterdam, 21-23 October 2014
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 09:01:29 GMT
All,

So far no one has offered to help and I'd like to respond to Georgina this
week.

Is anyone up for the US opportunity?

Chris

*Chris Reid*

Head - Infrastructure and Cloud Business Unit

   -  uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-reid/0/90b/b0a

Mob: +44 7703 50 32 34
chris@pointgreen.biz <http://patrick@pointgreen.biz/>
SKYPE chris.reidyork