From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack PMC taking on direct management of our trademark?
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 18:26:19 GMT
On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Amy Lindberg <amy.lindberg@appcore.com> wrote:
> Is there any value in creating a simple brand guide that includes examples
> of how to and how not to use the trademark, color scheme etc? I would be
> willing to put something together if necessary. Or maybe there is one
> already that I am not aware of.

YES PLEASE!!! I'd love to see a brand guide. Other projects[1]  I've
worked on have had this, and I think it provides even more clear
guidelines about the usage; and clears up a lot of confusion. (What
pantone colors are used for the monkey). This also makes achieving
uniform high quality output even easier.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Common_guidelines