From Amy Lindberg <amy.lindb...@appcore.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member: Mark Hinkle
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 13:09:50 GMT
Congratulations Mark!

*Amy Lindberg*
Director of Operations

Office +1.800.735.7104  |  Direct +1.515.612.7792
Mobile +1.515.250.7003 |  www.appcore.com

The information in this message is intended for the named recipients only.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not print it or
disseminate it or its contents. In such event, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete the e-mail file immediately thereafter. Thank you.

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com