From Amy Lindberg <amy.lindb...@appcore.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Donating a Booth Space to Apache CloudStack at CloudOpen North America 2014
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 00:54:01 GMT
I have some staff members who are attending as well that could help staff the booth if needed.

Amy Lindberg
Director of Marketing | Appcore - the business of cloud computing®

Office +1.800.735.7104  |  Fax +1.515.612.7861
Direct +1.515.612.7792  |  Mobile +1.515.250.7003
amy.vanwesten@appcore.com  |  www.appcore.com

> On Jul 1, 2014, at 7:20 PM, Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Open@Citrix is sponsoring CloudOpen North America 2014 (http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudopen-north-america)
and a booth space is included as a part of our sponsorship benefits. I would like to request
for approval to donate the booth space to Apache CloudStack to provide good visibility for
the project. Kirk Kosinski (PMC member) will be there to staff the booth.