From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: website
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 08:54:59 GMT
I *think* that’s already in place – just not sure

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055

From: Arjan Eriks [mailto:eriarjan@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 July 2014 09:54
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: website

having that said, could we do something like content management via github? Works pretty well
for DevopsDays and we used it for CCCEU13 as well. That way all people can contribute to the
website and a limited set of users can merge the pull requests.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>