From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: website
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:17:22 GMT
Currently the website is under SVN version control, we would need to move it to git to get
a mirror on github.
Problem is that the apache CMS uses SVN.

But that's of course a good idea, I will try to start a discussion on dev@ to make a move,
or see how we can accept "pr"

Anybody of course can clone the svn repo and submit patches via review board (but that's a
bit complicated)

On Jul 15, 2014, at 4:54 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> I *think* that’s already in place – just not sure
>
> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
> Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

well for DevopsDays and we used it for CCCEU13 as well. That way all people can contribute
to the website and a limited set of users can merge the pull requests.