From Geralyn Miller <geralyn.mil...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Survey Tweets from @CloudStack?
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 23:13:40 GMT
Chip (and team):
CSV file for the survey tweets is here:  https://citrix.sharefile.com/d/sdd11532803a49b6b

To summarize:
-6 tweets over a 2 day period starting on Monday.
-Timing is such that we should hit the workday in all time zones.
-Nothing too provocative, as we want to get honest responses (not flames).
-I did not use bit.ly or another url shortening tool. Although that gives us additional tracking,
I felt that seeing  "apache" in the URL gives it legitimacy.

Happy to change things, throw this away and start over, whatever you need...

Have a great weekend (it is sunny here, so life is good),
geralyn