From Geralyn Miller <geralyn.mil...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Survey & known user list
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 20:00:15 GMT
I have some more names to add to the "known users" list.  Can someone please add these to the
users page for me? I don't believe I have the permissions (or the know-how) to update the
page.

The one's marked "Citrix Ready Partners" are ISVs that have integrations with the Citrix commercial
distro (CloudPlatform), or are a part of a partner program Citrix is running to certify CloudPlatform
providers' infrastructure for suitability with our products. The ones marked "Customer" are
CloudPlatform customers.

I also put this in a spreadsheet in case that is easier: https://citrix.sharefile.com/d/sd58c054fcba4fccb

ActiveEon		Citrix Ready Partner
Amysta			Citrix Ready Partner
Appcara Inc.		Citrix Ready Partner
AppFirst		Citrix Ready Partner
Autodesk		Customer
Bell Canada		Customer
BigRED group		Customer
BigREDGroup		Customer
British Telecom (BT)	Customer
CA Technologies	Citrix Ready Partner
Caringo			Citrix Ready Partner
CloudCentral		Customer
Cloudian, Inc.		Citrix Ready Partner
Cloudsoft Corporation	Citrix Ready Partner
Colt			Customer
CumuLogic, Inc		Citrix Ready Partner
DBR360			Customer
DU			Customer
Encloud		Customer
Ennit			Citrix Ready Partner
EnterpriseDB		Citrix Ready Partner
Fujitsu FIP Corporation		Customer
GigaSpaces Technologies	Citrix Ready Partner
Globo.com		Customer
Gridstore		Citrix Ready Partner
Haaga Helia		Customer
Hillstone Networks, Inc		Citrix Ready Partner
Host.net		Citrix Ready Partner
Janz IT			Citrix Ready Partner
KIVBF			Customer
Logicworks		Customer
MittelstandsCLOUD	Customer
MK Netzdienste	Citrix Ready Partner
NetStandard		Customer
Opscode  (now Chef)	Citrix Ready Partner
Quality Software (Hostbill)	Citrix Ready Partner
RealCloud (PKN)	Citrix Ready Partner
RightScale, Inc.		Citrix Ready Partner
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)	Customer
SAP			Customer
ScienceLogic, Inc.	Citrix Ready Partner
SCSK			Citrix Ready Partner
SSI			Citrix Ready Partner
StackIQ			Citrix Ready Partner
UShareSoft		Citrix Ready Partner
Verio			Citrix Ready Partner
Vision Solutions, Inc.	Citrix Ready Partner
VMTurbo		Citrix Ready Partner
X-IO Technologies	Citrix Ready Partner
Zajil Telecom		Citrix Ready Partner