From Geralyn Miller <geralyn.mil...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Survey Tweets from @CloudStack?
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 15:58:52 GMT
I can do this, if it can wait until this evening. Let me know...

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chipchilders@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 8:27 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Survey Tweets from @CloudStack?

Can someone take the time to build up a CSV of tweets that we can pull into Hootsuite for
the @CloudStack account to promote the survey?

If someone does this, I can load it into hootsuite.

Formatting rules:

Column 1: Date and time. The accepted DATE format is: mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm or dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm
Be sure to identify which format you are using above.

Column 2: Your message. For Twitter there is a limit of 140 characters, including the URL
(which reserves at most 23 characters)

Column 3: URL (optional): The full URL

Times must be set in the future (at least 10 minutes from upload time).

Posting times should end in either a 5 or a 0, i.e. 10:45 or 10:50.

Define only one message per time slot.

Duplicate messages are not allowed.

There is a maximum of 350 scheduled messages across all social networks.