From "White, Kim" <Kim.Wh...@netapp.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Proposed patch to the Apache CloudStack Trademark Guidelines
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 22:03:54 GMT
+1

Kim White
NetApp
408.822.3125 Direct
925.998.4252 Mobile
kim.white@netapp.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chipchilders@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 9:46 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Proposed patch to the Apache CloudStack Trademark Guidelines

Per the [DISCUSS] thread from last week, here's the formal vote.

I'm proposing that (1) the project take on the responsibility to manage our trademark usage
approvals, and (2) that the proposed patch to the trademark guidelines should be applied in
support of 1.

There is one minor edit to the patch in the DISCUSS thread: adding press@ to the intro paragraph
about how to contact the project for approval.

[ ] +1 - Take on this responsibility as a project and apply the proposed patch.
[ ] +/-0 - No strong opinion either way
[ ] -1 - Don't take on tm approval and / or don't apply the proposed patch.

-chip