From Chip Childers <chip.child...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Survey & known user list
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 00:54:34 GMT
I'll take care if it tomorrow. Cheers!

> On Jul 10, 2014, at 8:39 PM, Sally Khudairi <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> A quick follow-up on this: as promised, I've added the list from Geralyn to the tearsheet
(see below).

> I've asked Chip to help post online at http://cloudstack.apache.org/users.html as well
--if anyone else has publishing credentials and is able to help with this, that would be fantastic.
Thanks in advance!

> Thanks so much,
> Sally
>
> = = =
>
> Global Footprint
>
> Since its introduction nearly six years ago, Apache CloudStack has become the go-to Open
Source platform for a wide range of users such as 1 degreenorth, 5th Planet, Accudata Systems,
Acentrix,  ActiveEon, Add Value, Alcatel-Lucent, Amdocs, Amysta, Anolim, Apalia, Appcara,
Appcore, Appdel, Appfirst, AppSphere, Ascenty, ASG, AST Modular, Autodesk, AXEKA, Axelaris,
Backbone Technology, BT Cloud, BT Engage IT, Bechtle AG, Bell Canada, BigRED Group, Business
Connexion, CA Technologies, CANCOM, Caringo, Centracon, CentralWay, Chef (Opscode), China
Telecom, Citrix, Clavis IT, Cloud3, CloudCentral, Cloudera, Cloudian, CloudOps, Cloudsoft
Corporation, Colt, COMBIS, COMLINE Computer + Softwarelösungen, COMPAREX, Comping, Computer
Services Group, Contegix, Control Circle, Convergence Group, CumuLogic, Datacentrix, DataPipe,
DBR360, Dell, Digital China Advanced Systems, Disney, DU, e-Contact, Edmunds.com, Encloud,
Ennit, EnterpriseDB, Entisys Solutions, Evry, EXA Serve, Exoscale, Experteq IT Services, FPG
Technologies & Solutions, Fritz & Macziol, Fujitsu FIP Corporation, GigaSpaces Technologies,
Globo.com, GreenQloud, Grid'5000, Gridstore, Haaga Helia, Hillstone Networks, Hokkaido University,
Homeaway, Hostbill, Host.net, Huawei, IDC Frontier, Ikoula, IndiQus Technologies, InMobi,
ISWest, Janz IT, Joe’s Cloud Computing, Juniper Networks, KDDI, KIVBF, KocSistem, Kommunale
Informatoinsverarbeitung Baden-Franken, KT/Korea Telecom, Kumo, Kyuden Infocom, Kyushu University,
LCS, LeaseWeb, Logicworks, Makro Factory oHG, MCPc, Microland Ltd, MittelstandsCLOUD, MK Netzdienste,
NAMU Tech, NEOS, NetStandard, Networkers AG, Nokia, NTT, NVision Group, OpenERP, Orange, OverBright,
Ozona Consulting, PCextreme, PosAm, PPTV, PromonLogicalis, Proteus, Quality Software/Hostbill,
RealCloud (PKN), RedBridge, Redapt, RightScale, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT),
Safe Swiss Cloud, SAP, Scalr, Schuberg Philis, ScienceLogic, SCSK, sepago GmbH, ShapeBlue,
Shopzilla, Slovak Telekom, SoftLayer, SoftwareONE, SolidFire Storage, SSI, StackIQ, Stratosec,
SunGard AS, SwiftStack, Taiwan Mobile, Targus Technologies, Tata, TNTG Limited, Trader Media
Group, Trend Micro/TCloud Computing, Tendril, TomTom, UniSystems, University of Melbourne,
University of Sao Paolo, UShareSoft, Verio, Verizon, Vision Solutions, VMTurbo, X-IO Technologies,
Xtendsys, WebMD, Zajil Telecom, Zenoss, and Zynga, among others.

> # # #

to the users page for me? I don't believe I have the permissions (or the know-how) to update
the page.

> The one's marked "Citrix Ready Partners" are ISVs that have integrations with the Citrix
commercial distro (CloudPlatform), or are a part of a partner program Citrix is running to
certify CloudPlatform providers' infrastructure for suitability with our products. The ones
marked "Customer" are CloudPlatform customers.

> I also put this in a spreadsheet in case that is easier: https://citrix.sharefile.com/d/sd58c054fcba4fccb

> ActiveEon        Citrix Ready Partner
> Amysta            Citrix Ready Partner
> Appcara Inc.        Citrix Ready Partner
> AppFirst        Citrix Ready Partner
> Autodesk        Customer
> Bell Canada        Customer
> BigRED group        Customer
> BigREDGroup        Customer
> British Telecom (BT)    Customer
> CA Technologies    Citrix Ready Partner
> Caringo            Citrix Ready Partner
> CloudCentral        Customer
> Cloudian, Inc.        Citrix Ready Partner
> Cloudsoft Corporation    Citrix Ready Partner
> Colt            Customer
> CumuLogic, Inc        Citrix Ready Partner
> DBR360            Customer
> DU            Customer
> Encloud        Customer
> Ennit            Citrix Ready Partner
> EnterpriseDB        Citrix Ready Partner
> Fujitsu FIP Corporation        Customer
> GigaSpaces Technologies    Citrix Ready Partner
> Globo.com        Customer
> Gridstore        Citrix Ready Partner
> Haaga Helia        Customer
> Hillstone Networks, Inc        Citrix Ready Partner
> Host.net        Citrix Ready Partner
> Janz IT            Citrix Ready Partner
> KIVBF            Customer
> Logicworks        Customer
> MittelstandsCLOUD    Customer
> MK Netzdienste    Citrix Ready Partner
> NetStandard        Customer
> Opscode  (now Chef)    Citrix Ready Partner
> Quality Software (Hostbill)    Citrix Ready Partner
> RealCloud (PKN)    Citrix Ready Partner
> RightScale, Inc.        Citrix Ready Partner
> Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)    Customer
> SAP            Customer
> ScienceLogic, Inc.    Citrix Ready Partner
> SCSK            Citrix Ready Partner
> SSI            Citrix Ready Partner
> StackIQ            Citrix Ready Partner
> UShareSoft        Citrix Ready Partner
> Verio            Citrix Ready Partner
> Vision Solutions, Inc.    Citrix Ready Partner
> VMTurbo        Citrix Ready Partner
> X-IO Technologies    Citrix Ready Partner
> Zajil Telecom        Citrix Ready Partner

NO idea how to make that live (Sebastian did the work on staging and I think he's  currently
getting involved with a chateau margaux 73)